Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Stand by

Hello Glamorous World! I sincerely hope that you will excuse the temporary technical difficulties I am experiencing with our official website and webstore. Please note that I have used the word temporary and I am working around the clock to get it up and running famously. In the mean time, if you have any questions, please comment below. If this is an inquiry of a personal nature, you may contact me at the store at 561.741.1616 I regret to inform you that email is down temporarily too. So until I post an update otherwise, please feel free to email me at CircaVintageBoutique@gmail.com Please only use this email in an emergency, as I will only be checking it regularly during the website downtime. If you have questions about consigning with us, please call me at 561.741.1616 Right now, we are booked two weeks out before the next available appointment. We are only looking for the following items at this time: Lilly Pulitzer (especially medium sizes) Chicos (lighter weight clothes in bright colors) Designer Handbags (remember: Fakes are never in fashion, authentics ONLY) St. John Shift Dresses and Day Dresses Pucci Milly J. McLaughlin Chanel Vintage (1960's or older) Again, my deepest apologies for any inconvenience and I will try to have the site up and running as soon as possible. Stand by. We are open Tuesday through Friday 11am-6pm and Saturday 10am-5pm Have a Glamorous Day! Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment